Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:00:07 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Paul Richards <paul@originat.demon.co.uk>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        jehamby@lightside.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Prognosis of 2.2-960107-SNAP

> > Oh darn, and today's my birthday, too!  The date has special significance
> > for me, can't you fix the bugs today, just for me?  (Just giving you a
> > hard time, but the birthday bit is true)  ;-)
>
> I'd get really worked up about it, but you're about the 3rd person
> who's said this to me about a missed snap date.  I've become hardened
> to it.. :-)
>
> [seriously!  I guess once you have enough people, that's a lot of
> Birthdays]

Isn't there some mathematical puzzle that says something like, you
only need 27 people in a room for one of them to have a birthday the
same day as yours? Given the numbers we have, we've probably got
every day covered.

--
  Paul Richards, Netcraft Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)