Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:59:10 +0000 (UTC)
From:      AN <andy@neu.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   procmail config help

I am trying to configure sendmail with spamassassin to move mail marked as
spam to a spam folder in the users home directory.  I have the following
installed:

p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.1 A highly efficient mail filter for identifying
spam
razor-agents-2.84   A distributed, collaborative, spam detection and
filtering
spamass-milter-0.3.1_10 Sendmail Milter (mail filter) plugin for
SpamAssassin
p5-Mail-DKIM-0.38   Perl5 module to process and/or create DKIM email
procmail-3.22_6     A local mail delivery agent

I would like to setup this configuration for each individual instead of
system wide.  I have the following procmail file in the user home
directory:

#Uncomment the following lines and use tail -f procmail.log to debug
LOGFILE=/home/andy/procmail.log
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=all

# Feed redirected spam to sa-learn, and also store a copy in a folder
called spam.
# This folder of false negatives could be useful if we needed to rebuild
our Bayes
# database in the future.

:0
* ^To:.*spam@example.com

    {
    * < 256000
    :0c: spamassassin.spamlock
    | sa-learn --spam

    :0: spamassassin.filelock
    spam
    }

# Send all other mail through SpamAssassin

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| spamassassin

:0: spamassassin.filelock2
#/dev/null
/home/andy/Mail/spam

Spam messages are still being delivered to the user inbox.

I tried to setup logging with the following:

LOGFILE=/home/andy/procmail.log
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=all

When I tried to send a test spam message nothing is written to the log
file.
How can I get logging to work to try to debug the problem?

If anyone has a working procmail config file to share that would be
appreciated.

Any help debugging this would be greatly appreciated.

TIA