Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:35:01 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@freebsd1.cimlogic.com.au>
To:        wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de (Wolfram Schneider)
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bootstrapping FreeBSD/Alpha

Wolfram Schneider wrote:
> Dumb question: is there a big difference between NetBSD/Alpha
> and OpenBSD/Alpha?

It's not a dump question, just one I don't know the answer for. 8-)
I've not looked at OpenBSD since it was explained to me in private
mail why doing so was not a good idea. I decided that I agreed
with the author's sentiments. [No flames about this, please]

Regards,

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@netbsd.org; jb@freebsd.org
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137