Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 16:19:42 -0500
From:      Lotus_Mail_Exchange@CSERVE4.CCMAIL.compuserve.com
To:        "INTERNET:hackers@freefall.freebsd.org" <hackers@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   NON-DELIVERY of:  hackers-digest V1 #1656

Sender: owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org
From: <owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 11:56:24 -0800 (PST)
To: freebsd-hackers-digest@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hackers-digest V1 #1656

hackers-digest           Tuesday, 19 November 1996     Volume 01 : Number 1656

In this issue:
Re: sendmail without DNS (was: Re: BoS: Exploit for sendmail smtpd bug (ver. 8.7-8.8.2).)
Re: aic0 (/dev/rst0) problem
Re: aic0 (/dev/rst0) problem
Re: AH2940 complains about disk geometry
Re: cdrom boot?
2.2-ALPHA data point - positive
Re: split speed sio port?
Re: aic0 (/dev/rst0) problem
Re: PnP in 2.1.6 and 2.2
Creating a device driv., Pb with outb, outw...
Re: Who needs Perl?  We do!
Turbo FreeBSD CD
Re: Turbo FreeBSD CD
Re: Turbo FreeBSD CD