Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 2009 04:19:57 -0700
From:      Diego Montalvo <dmontalvo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   It Happens With Time

May not be the most brilliant FreeBSD user, but knew at one point some
of the boys working for X linux would jump ship. Well it is official
"Debian pushes development of kFreeBSD port" link here
http://urloid.com/bsd1

Not breaking down Debian, I would probably use them if I used Linux on
my servers, but it goes to show that Linux is not all that and perhaps
FreeBSD is all that! FreeBSD is the shit!

Support BSD by purchasing a BSD Magazine!  More Info here:
http://urloid.com/build2

Lovely Day for a Guinness or FreeBSD!