Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:20:24 -0600
From:      Wayne Vinson <darial@lorien.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CreditCard2

I'm having a wierd problem with an IBM creditcard II.  Every second boot
teh device doesn't work right - it times out every time you try to use
it.  This happens only EVERY SECOND boot.  So far I've tried changing
some kernel options, but nothing short of removing ed0 made the problem
go away.  I also screwed around with rc.conf, but to no avail.  Any help
would be great.