Date:      Sun, 18 May 1997 15:46:19 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Eddie Fry" <eddie@eaznet.com>
Subject:   Other Lists

Eddie:

There's quite a bit of discussion on the inet-access list.  Since it
appears that you're entering into the ISP business, you might be
interested in following it.  Send subscribe to inet-access-request@ear
th.com

Also, incase you haven't seen it yet, there's a good ISP FAQ at
http://www.amazing.com.  AFAIK, David hasn't actually run an ISP, but
has been keeping a close watch on the business for quite some time.
His FAQ comes with very high ratings from many people in the ISP
business.

Good luck,

--
Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services