Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 14:56:43 -0700
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Angel Talamona <actf@tlon.ieee.org.ar>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: looking for a screen map

Angel Talamona wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Would someone tell me where can I find an ISO-8859-1 screen map to
> download? (My spanish keyboard mapping is OK, but terminal output
> doesn't fit...) I'm using a FreeBSD R2.1.

I modified the spanish keymap to work in Latin Keyboards, and sent it as
a PR, but it was never committed. I never had problems with the
screenmap, I left the default.
You might have terminal problems due to the termcap database, which was
updated in version 2.1.5. Eric S. Raymond keeps that database, but I
forgot his address. Try getting a newer version of FreeBSD...

Pedro.