Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2020 10:04:44 -0300
From:      "Danilo G. Baio" <dbaio@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Vincent DEFERT <20.100@defert.com>
Cc:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Self-Introduction: Vincent DEFERT (French)

--rpspqbmdcdopgjgx

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 05:25:04PM +0100, Vincent DEFERT wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I'm interested in joining the French language team (or to create it if th=
ere
> isn't such a group yet).
> Here is my self-introduction as requested on the wiki.
>=20
> Name: Vincent DEFERT
> Location: Luxembourg
> Login: 20.100@defert.com
> Language: French
> Profession or student status: Trainer (IT)
[...]

Hi Vincent.

That was a very nice self-introduction.

Please, be welcome.

I'm very sure that your skills will be useful in the FreeBSD Project,
translating, fixing original documents in English, or in the other areas
that you have an interest.

I've just added your username to the French team on our Weblate.

Please note that the current maintainer of French documentation doesn't
want to mix Weblate with the current work, if you want to use Weblate,
please translate only documents without translation in tree, you can
check it here:

  https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/
  https://www.freebsd.org/doc/fr/

My tip is to start with small documents, like bsdl-gpl.

Regards.
--=20
Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)

--rpspqbmdcdopgjgx