Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:40:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      allenc@verinet.com
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   docs/7155: document pkg_info options

>Number:         7155
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Undocumented pkg_info(1) options
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE i386
>Environment:

A few options for pkg_info(1) are not documented.  Specifically -I and -R.

>How-To-Repeat:

man pkg_info

>Fix:

*** pkg_info.1.orig	Fri Jul  3 12:26:17 1998
--- pkg_info.1	Fri Jul  3 12:06:32 1998
***************
*** 65,74 ****
--- 65,79 ----
  Show the packing list instructions for each package.
  .It Fl i
  Show the install script (if any) for each package.
+ .It Fl I
+ Show an index line for each package.  This option take
+ precedence over all other package formatting options.
  .It Fl k
  Show the de-install script (if any) for each package.
  .It Fl r
  Show the requirements script (if any) for each package.
+ .It Fl R
+ Show the list of installed packages which require each package.
  .It Fl m
  Show the mtree file (if any) for each package.
  .It Fl L