Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:00:29 +0100
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@cichlids.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Two providers and natd

Hello!

The natd thing with the example in contrib/ does work great for me.

But I get problems if I want to change between ISP's.
The first, currently working, is isp0.
I usually use /etc/rc.isdn and manually added routes to choose between
isp0 or isp1.
But the natd stuff is set up in /etc/rc.firewall
Do I have to modify and re-execute the whole /etc/rc.firewall script or
is there a more easy possibility (for example by default starting natd
for isp0 *and* isp1 and then HUP when a new connection is made)...

Anyone uses natd and two ISP's ?

Thank you

Alex