Date:      Mon, 08 Jul 1996 15:41:43 -0700
From:      Redgie Joy <redmike@ccsi.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HELP

I am only emailing because of extreme problems.
When I boot up with the boot floppy the first time it gives me
ERROR C:0 H:0 S:0
I have downloaded all the proper files with a binary connection and I
have used rawrite.exe after formating a several floppies 3 times!!!
I have tried it many times with a partition without formatted hard drive
unformatted and have tried turning the auto feature on my bios for the
hard drive off and manualy entering the numbers.

I have a:

Pentium 75
24mb EDO
Quantum Fireball 540 connected to intel TRITON primary controller
Number Nine s3 trio 64 chipset for video 2mb Vram
NEC ATAPI cdrom 4X
USR 14.4K V.42 Modem
Awe32 Sound Blaster
CHEAP ethernet card 10 mb per second standard settings
ALL MY HARDWARE IS CONFIGURED AT DEFAULT FOR INSTALLATION PURPOSES

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN DIRE NEED OF IT!!!