Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 11:58:08 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        Carlos Amengual <amengual@sadeya.cesca.es>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Broken Apache man page help needed

Carlos Amengual wrote:

	<munch>

> You are "luckier" than me, as I did not get any apache man page.

Actually, After I posted that message I rememberd that I dloaded
the ps docs from the apache site and stuck em in a man dir
to see if I could get them to work!
Of course I didn't :) duh.
I was then going to try and convert them to ASCII, I hear thats
not such a simple thing to do.

> I suggest that you follow the advice and get the html docs from
> apache.org or one of its many mirror sites.

Answered to -questions earlier.

TK
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848