Date:      Sun, 4 May 1997 17:27:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   HPIB disk drives via gp driver ?

	I have recently come inot possesion of a GPIB interface card for the
	ISA bus, and a number of HPIB disk drives. Since there is no such thing
	as enough disk space, and since I have used up all of the address space
	for these drives on my HP worksation, I was wondering if there was a
	way to use thes under FreeBSD?

	Some kind soul pointed me to the gp driver for the controler card, but
	I neeeda bit more of a clue than that on how to configure my kernel
	etc.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955