Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:37:08 +0900
From:      takawata@shidahara1.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        nsouch@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: intpm in STABLE

In message <19990924180154.A12529@lunatic.oneinsane.net>, "Ron 'The InSaNe One'
 Rosson" wrote:
>I would like to be able to monitor my system with the new ports that are
>being commited to the ports tree. Is there any time or easy way in
>implementing intpm in STABLE.
We,Nicolas and me,try to merge it to this release from current,
but it was failed because of the delay of work as a result of
 my lack of STABLE environment,and some bugs. Sorry.

I pointed out the bug and send the merged version of intpm.c code to Nicolas ,
after the deadline of merge was passed.

Takanori Watanabe
Public Key</a>
Key fingerprint =  2C 51 E2 78 2C E1 C5 2D  0F F1 20 A3 11 3A 62 2A