Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:18:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <scott@lackluster.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   REM56G-100??

I've scoured the mailing list archives for how to get this card to work,
people seem to have it working but I can't seem to find how they did it?

can anyone help me out here? no matter what changes I make to my
pccard.conf I get the same errors:

Card "Xircom"("CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + MOdem 56") [CEM56] [1.00]
matched "Xircom" ("CreditCard Ethernet") [(null)] [(null)]
Config id 35 not present in this card

also, has anyone used the Ambicom AMB8110?  it uses the Axis 88190
chipset, apparently..

thanks,
Scott

--