Date:      Sun, 21 May 2017 23:26:17 -0700
From:      Aaron <drizzt321@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS root on single SSD?

Yea, pretty much this. Don't need the same level of availability. Worst
case, I'm a bit annoyed and rebuild the OS and restore the configs from
backup. Now I just need to figure out jails and bhyve for the services
since I haven't worked with either before :)   There's a couple of bhyve
front ends I've been looking at, sorta on the fence for which one. Really I
just need to pick one and run with it.

--Aaron