Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:36:00 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
Cc:        FBSD-STABLE <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Buildworld Fails

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

* David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com> [20010321 19:06]: writing on the subjec=
t 'Re: Buildworld Fails'
David> >Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:58:37 +0300
David> >From: Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
David>=20
David> >I did a make clean in /usr/src and cvsupped again and all went well=
 - I
David> >have no reason as to why though....
David>=20
David> You may have managed to get an inconsistent set of updates when you
David> CVSupped previously:  CVS is not a "database", where you can do an
David> "atomic commit" of several changes at once.
David>=20
David> >Well another question, when i do man sendmail on this box I get not=
hing!!!
David> >I know where to get the sendmail documents but I am only curios as =
to why
David> >on another box running 4.2-STABLE I get a man page displayed. Any i=
deas??
David>=20
David> Works for me as of yesterday's 4.3-BETA; I'm in the process of build=
ing
David> today's.

Is there a way I can do a 'deliberate regeneration' of such man pages,
just in case they got gobbled for some reason?

Thanks to everyone for all help.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Do you buy all these books retail or do you send away for, like, a shrink k=
it=20
that comes with all these volumes included? -Will Hunting (Matt Damon), "Go=
od=20
Will Hunting"=20

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--