Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:46:27 -0600 (CST)
From:      rkw@Dataplex.NET
To:        andrew@sour.cream.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTM Release Generation - (Re: Stable and CTM)

On 26 Oct, Andrew Boothman wrote:
> Surely a FreeBSD.org host has a bit of slack space that could be used for
> something like this? Can anybody comment?

Actually, they abandoned CTM some years ago because of the lack of
those resources.  I carried it on for a couple years, and now Mark has
taken over to chores.

I assure you that the resources required anr NOT insignificant. It eats
up a lot of disk space, I/O time and CPU time. None of those have come
from freebsd.org in quite some time.