Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:22:54 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Serial Keyboards

> > The control, alt, function and cursor keys are in the wrong place.
>
> Which, of course, totally depends on your person.  I have no
> problem using my left thumb to hit the control and alt keys.  The
> enter key is a pain, but I remapped that to the right control key
> which I hit by tilting my hand.  The cursor keys deserve to die,
> though.  Right shift isn't nice, either.

I usually manage to hit the caps-lock key, the shift key and the tab key
(and multiples thereof) with my left little finger, unfortunately not when
I want to though.

What's wrong with learning to type while listening to 45's :-) I learned
from an old book I found at the tip. One of those ones filled with
repetitive exercises. After a while when doing the exercises my little
fingers would start to buckle from trying to push down the typewriter
keys.

Andrew Perry