Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:04:02 +0200 (EET)
From:      Victor Ivanov <v0rbiz@ab-bg.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Midnight Commander and FreeBDS

  FreeBDS? Is that some Bulgarian Standart or what ;^)

  I think your question is not for this list.. But I want to say something
for the keyboard which involves midc.

  I posted before a message with the same content.. but no response..
  It is about two keyboard patches (kernel). The first sets the ALT key to
be META on AT keyboards (turns on the METAS1 flag). The seconds adds new
ioctl similar to KDGKBDSTATE, allowing users to get the shift keys state
(with a little patch for the mcedit shift+arrows work fine). I prefer vim
for editing but lots of people use mcedit (including my local users).

  So.. what is the problem adding these to the config file or something?