Date:      Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:02:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      Stefan Cars <stefan@globalwire.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two different subnets, routing.

Hi!

I have a problem with routing issues, i wonder if this is possible.

We are connected to the Internet using a gt-90 router and we have been
assinged two ip-blocks. x.x.48.96/28 and x.x.49.192/27. Since the router
is only going on 10mbit we would like to have all of our machines
communicate directly and not through the router even if they are on
different ip-blocks. In linux you can add a route saying "route add
x.x.49.192/27 eth0" which makes it communicate directly on eth0 without
going through the default gateway when going to that specific ip-block. Is
it possible todo the same in freebsd ?