Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:40:16 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   CF Ethernet cards

Can anybody recommend a good Type I Compact Flash ethernet card that
has a driver for one or more of FreeBSD, NetBSD or OpenBSD?

Please note, I'm not asking for a PC Card, PCMCIA, or CardBus.  I have
a device that has a Type I Compact Flash slot.  All the CF Ethernet
cards I've seen have shared the following characteristics.  1) They
support WinCE 2.0 and newer.  2) The chipset information appears to be
unavailable.

Warner