Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2017 20:18:00 +0000
From:      Holger Kipp <Holger.Kipp@alogis.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic

I only found the following reference:

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/37824/

which contains some additional links and references, especially regarding j=
ournaling and softupdates, for your error message.

Maybe this is helpful in your case?

Apart from that - checking if the error is still there on a supported more =
current version like 10.3 or 11 might indeed be the better option.

Best regards,
Holger

On 21. Jun 2017, at 21:56, Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk<mailto:=