Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:25:17 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   two-sided output with Jade

  Is anyone able to build two-sided output with Jade.  This is
normally accomplished by sending -V%two-side% -Vtex-backend to Jade
but unfortunately that has stopped working for me sometime in the past
month.  I have a printout here proving that it was working but for
some reason I can't get it to work no matter what version of JadeTeX,
Jade, or the stylesheets that I revert to.  Is anyone else able to get
two sided output (so that the page numbers appear at the correct spot
for recto/verso pages).

  I simplified the test case and it seems like the Jade primitive
(if-front-page) is always returning true, which really confuses me
because Jade is the one part of the equation that I know I haven't
touched in the last month. ;/

	- Murray (pulling his hair out)