Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2018 17:40:33 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thunderbird: Lightning date format

Hello.

I know this is a question as old as Thunderbird is, but...

I don't get along well with 12H date format, but unfortunately I seem to
be stuck with it after the switch to 60.0. Previous version worked fine
in 24H format.

I'm using XFCE and I read that TB will just use "my OS date format". I
have no idea how to set that, but I've tried all the suggestions I found
(setting TZ, LC_ALL, LC_TIME, etc...).

Is this document still valid for us on FreeBSD:
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Date_display_format#Configuring_the_date.2Ftime_system_settings_on_your_computer

Is this supposed to work? Is it a regression in 60.0? Is it working for
others?

  bye & Thanks
     av.