Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 20:53:42 -0400
From:      Mike Jakubik <mikej@rogers.com>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>, stable@FreeBSD.org, Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.1 Released

Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> On 2006.05.09 01:00:14 -0400, Mike Jakubik wrote:
>
>> Julian Elischer wrote:
>>
> [...]
>
>>> the above points to a filel that says "6.0 errata"
>>>
>> Indeed. Where is the mention of current quota/bge/em/ufs problems? Don't
>> tell me these will be shoved under the rug.
>>

> Send patches.

Patches? For what? It's too late now, 6.1 has been released. I sent
reminders to the RE team and i made it quite clear on the lists that the
quota issue should be described in the relnotes/errata before the
release. If the RE team chooses to ignore major bugs and pretend all is
fine and dandy, then there is not much patches will do. Heck, im still
waiting for Scott to personally fix the problems, as he so graciously
offered, but couldn't deliver. I offered to work with him and provide
help, he never replied to my emails.