Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:37:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      hesham marei <heshammarei@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What are the supported wireless PCI cards under freeBSD?

Hi

Where can I find a list of the supported wireless PCI
cards for freeBSD? I have tried google and the
handBook. But I couldn't find a simple clear answer.
I am new for FreeBSD and my experience is just linux.
Is there any especial recommendation to wireless PCI?
Does
Linksys Wireless PCI CARD network works under freeBSD?
How can I know the chipset sold on the PCI card?

Regards
Hesham Marei.

Regards

Hesham Marei