Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:07:36 -0500
From:      "Talbot" <cwtalbot@intellex.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>

Greetings
I recently installed FreeBSD 4.5 with desk top KDE using a CD that came =
with the book, FreeBSD Unleashed, by Michael Urban and Brian Tiemann.  =
Everything seemed to go fine until I execute startx.  The desktop =
environment on my screen "seems" to be at least four times as big as it =
should be, displaying only the top left portion of the desktop.=20

The strange part of this problem is that the install program displays =
all of the display option screens in the correct size and font.

Any advice to get me going will be appreciated.

C. W. Talbot
cwtalbot@hotmail.com