Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:19:31 +0100
From:      marcel <marcel.plouf@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 11 & libressl

Hi there !

I try to build FreeBSD 11 with libressl instead of openssl.
I have tried several times but when I type openssl version, I always
have Openssl freebsd... instead of LibreSSL...
This time, I've followed this link https://github.com/Sp1l/LibreBSD,
I've applied the patch, etc but when I make buildworld, it stops with
this error:

bmake[4]: exec(/bin/sh) failed (Argument list too long)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake[4]: stopped in /usr/src/secure/lib/libcrypto
*** Error code 1

[...]

I've searched for this error, but all results report to a programation
problems, but I am not a developer...

The only things that is different of the LibreBSD github process is my
make.conf and my src.conf. Here they are:

make.conf
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER?=4
WITHOUT_X11=YES
DOC_LANG=en_US.ISO8859-1
NO_SENDMAIL=true
WITHOUT_MODULES=ng_bluetooth

src.conf
WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH=sound
WITHOUT_AMD=yes
WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH=yes
WITHOUT_BSDINSTALL=yes
WITHOUT_FLOPPY=yes
WITHOUT_GAMES=yes
WITHOUT_HYPERV=yes
WITHOUT_ZFS=yes
WITHOUT_SENDMAIL=yes

So, I don't understand why my make buildworld ends with error...

And I believed that libressl will be native in FreeBSD 11, am I wrong ?

Thanks !