Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:48:11 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        "Steven Hartland" <killing@barrysworld.com>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: vr(4) duplex problems

On Monday 16 June 2003 19:46, Steven Hartland wrote:
> Have you tried hardcoding both the card and the switch that sometimes
> helps.

I can't change the switch, it is relatively stupid.

Also, I'd rather not have to do that - I can just put a Alloy 1430TX card in
and know it's going to work :)

I am more wondering if this is a known problem with the chipset, or the
driver.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5