Date:      Thu, 4 Jul 1996 13:27:55 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fqueries@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        mcnab@bayarea.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PentiumPro Motherboards

>>>>> David McNab <mcnab@bayarea.net> writes:

Can't help you with the rest of your questions, but:-

>      BTW, I have found surprisingly little good
> information on motherboards out on the Web.  Are there
> some good sites I'm missing, or is it just a confusing
> subject?

I haven't used them myself (yet!), but ASUS motherboards are very
highly regarded in the FreeBSD community:-

http://www.asus.com.tw/

There's a hardware mailing list which has good discussions on this and
other hardware-related subjects; the list archives should be a
fruitful source of info. To subscribe, do

echo "subscribe hardware mcnab@bayarea.net" | mail majordomo@freebsd.org

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk