Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:21:01 -0500
From:      "Pedro Fernando Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        brian@pobox.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SGI Donated Journalised FS Source to Linux

I agree with this opinion. Even when a marketing guy would recommend it,
no lawyer with brain will adopt the GPL. SCO, for instance, didn't fall:

	http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/990614/ca_sco_ope_1.html

However, I think I have found a fundamental flaw in the GPL (other than
it's conception) that permits anyone to do whatever he wants with it.
It's not the time to reveal it though...(I'd like to wait until the GPL
is revised, and also a talk with a real lawyer would be useful :-)

cheers,
	Pedro.