Date:      09 Mar 2002 23:48:56 -0800
From:      "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/35730: mknod(8) page refers to non-existent file device.<architecture>

>Number:         35730
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       mknod(8) page refers to non-existent file device.<architecture>
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

The mknod(8) man page refers to the non-existent file
"/usr/src/sys/conf/device.<architecture>".  (Yes, I have
the source cvsup'd. :-)

It also has a couple of English problems; see below:
================
>How-To-Repeat:
n/a
>Fix:

Determine which file documents major/minor device numbers, if any,
and either replace the filename or remove the stuff following the
/dev/MAKEDEV reference.

In the "Compatibility" section, change "wound" to "would" and
change "chown(8) like functionality" to "chown(8)-like functionality"
(or reword it).