Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 09:07:40 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        bzdik@yahoo.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Acknowledgement by Jobs

From: Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 02:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

> LOL, Socrates is not your name, isn't it? So, who are you to talk about

That's a double negative so I'm not sure just what you mean, but
I think that's explained by further context:

> unmitigated strangeness...at least, no accusations of borderline
> infringements and strangely unmitigative allusive conceptual parallels
> by transititvity this time... how about taking hyperbolic geometry of
> Lobachevsky for OS design modelling after OS X flops?

And now I understand...  You're one of those grad students who ate too
much acid during rush week and was never quite the same afterwards.
I'm quite familiar with the type since I've run into a number of you
guys while walking down Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley. In fact, I might
even have run into YOU at some point.  Have you ever covered your head
in aluminum foil and mumbled about microwaves, the CIA and spare
change?  If so, you're welcome for the quarter.

- Jordan