Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Agemo Noraj <jaron@af-inet.net>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Slim <jallen@aviating.com>, Kevin Golding <kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk>, Dan Look <dan@electriccheese.com>, <ITServices@cableinet.co.uk>, Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, <joel2a@yahoo.com>
Subject:   RE: Microsoft bashers

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

>I agree that there isn't anyting to be gained by bashing someone who
>contributed to the buildup of the computer buisiness.
>
>However, there is definitely something to be gained by bashing someone who is
>attempting to subvert the entire computer industry for their own ends.

Wait a minute, Microsoft just started doing this recently?

I bash Microsoft, becuase frankly theres little to credit them with.
Any claims of wide-spread use, and ease of use are illusional.  Apple
had done this before, and if Microsoft wouldn't have conducted their
tactics in the manner they had, I doubt anyone here would disagree with
the proposal that technology would be much further advanced this day.

Remember, since day one they have stolen code and technologies and named
it their own.  They made history selling IBM something they didn't even
have, and immorally attained it.  They have been in and out of court and
hasn't won any significant case, and most of the time they offer
settlements.

Its in my deepest belief that due to the nature of the computer, whether
Microsoft existed or not, we would still have an equivalent or better
market as we do now.  When you look at it, and the actions Microsoft has
taken to gain the ground they have, I feel safe saying that becuase of
Microsoft, computers aren't as advanced as they could be.

Agemo Noraj