Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 19:01:03 +0200
From:      Markus Holmberg <markush@acc.umu.se>
To:        Norbert Papke <npapke@acm.org>
Cc:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Baffled: Linux JDK 1.3.0 Port

As a follow up to my mail about /usr/tmp, closer inspection reveals that
/compat/linux/usr/tmp is a symlink to /var/tmp which explains the
behaviour.. Guess nothing is wrong with the emulation or JDK.

Not sure why there is a link from /compat/linux/usr/tmp to /var/tmp
though.

Markus

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
markush@acc.umu.se      |       http://www.freebsd.org/