Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:33:43 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        bp@butya.kz (Boris Popov)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netware client 1.2beta1

#define quoting(Boris Popov)
// 	Well, it's a first public release of nwlib. All concepts,
// design and implementation was maded to suit my needs, so I'll be very
// grateful for any comments, suggesstions, etc. Since it a first release it
// may not work or even compile in your environment :). Note, nwfs require
// FreeBSD version 3.0 and it must be very close to RELENG_3.

Do you have (or intend to do in the future) some kind of user mapping
between Unix and Netware ?

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro