Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:27:48 -0700
From:      Parag Patel <parag@cgt.com>
To:        Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: thermal grease?

That's odd - I found a tiny tube of the stuff in a Radio Shack around
here.  It was in the electronics do-it-yourself parts section (with PC
boards, sockets, chips, etc) and not in the computer section.

I've also seen big tubes of the stuff in real electronics parts supply
stores, but not all of them carry the goo.  You may want to call around
and ask.

Good luck!

	-- Parag Patel