Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 1995 21:07:48 -0500
From:      rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What to mirror

Now with the ever growing list of releases (and releases to be), I need to
know which "distributions" I should offer on my mirror site.

Since 2.0.5 was released, I guess it is appropriate to delete the "SNAP"s.
Should I keep 2.0 Release?
What is the preferred sourcing method to keep me up to date for each of the
releases (2.0, 2.1, 2.2)?

I, for one, would like to advocate a CTM distribution list for the source
of each of the release trees. IMHO, this method is particularly efficient
for sporatically changing filesets because my update is triggered by an
event at the source end rather than requiring me to periodically poll to
see if something has changed.

----
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@dataplex.net