Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:00:02 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Review request

The following patches I think will properly set r_rid in struct
resource_i *.  Right now, these values are neither used nor set (apart
from some code in my recently committed ARM support for the Atmel
AT91RM9200).  However, there's some desire for it to be valid.

I believe that the following patches makes it valid.  Please review
these patches.  I'd like to commit them soon:
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/set_rid.diff

Warner

P.S.  I've sent this here because the other patch is to remove the
set/get rid functionality.