Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:50:05 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux to be deployed in Mexican schools; Where was FreeBSD?

On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 10:53:59PM -0700, Brett Glass wrote:
> >As I've frequently stated here, all you have to do is tell me WHEN AND
> >WHERE to send CD-ROMS and they will be sent.
>
> This is good to know! I hadn't seen any such information before.

Someone (anyone) please put together a page of information about this.
It doesn't need to say much -- just what's being given away, how to
request it, who to contact, how much it costs.

I'll have it on the web site within 24 hours of receiving it. If no one
wants to do this, it'll go on my TODO list. But that's getting too long
already.

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .