Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:07:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mike@seidata.com>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: telnet

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> I want to restrict telnet access to my domain only...

/etc/login.access.  i would suggest looking into something like
Wietse's tcp wrappers (ftp.win.tue.nl, i believe).

> or do linux has this as an advantage to freebsd?

i'm sure every OS has some advantages and some disadvantages.  which one
you choose and work with is based upon personal preferences and attitude.
as with most things in unix, there is more than one way to do what you are
attempting.  what makes one way better or worse will vary in the eyes of
different people.

	-mike