Date:      05 Sep 1996 13:41:26 +0100
From:      Paul Richards <p.richards@elsevier.co.uk>
To:        Branson Matheson <branson@widomaker.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Theo filter

Branson Matheson <branson@widomaker.com> writes:

>  Oh and.. Mr. theo basically challenged Mr. jordan saying that there is
> nothing he could do concerning our mailing lists unless he moderated
> them.. I believe he is wrong... cron jobs that send /kernel to his
> address every 5 mins or so would be more than adequate. I am not
> proposing that we start a war here. But I do want to see this butthead
> off of our mailing lists.

Just ignoring him works far better, if a few of our own team were less
knee-jerk in responding to him then he'd have nothing to reply
to. Some people here keep feeding the fire for no good reason and that
includes sending him private mail.

Your response above would fall in that category, what you propose would
escalate the problem not improve it.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155