Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:06:55 +0100
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD Question's.

On 27 Dec Danial Thom wrote:
> --- dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st> wrote:
>
> > On 26 Dec Danial Thom wrote:
> >
> > > It doesn't really matter what the "accepted" standard is; its the
> > > one that *most* people are using.
> >
> > Bring this "rule" to society and it won't take all that much time
> > before we'll live in a jungle (happely ever after ?  ;-)
> >
> > It's the decease of this era that lost of people find it diffcult to
> > honor rules except their own.
> >
> > I know the saying "money makes the world turn around"
> > I disagree.
>
> Well if you're going to snip all of the context out then you can't
> possibly have a credible argument. You might as well go work for a
> newspaper.

I think my argument stands. The context is in the threat (as you well
know, because it's been written by you).

Furthermore you don't seem to think highly of people working for
newspapers.
Personally I don't look down on people, no matter their work nor social
status.

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.0 ++ The Power to Serve