Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 1996 10:56:12 +0800
From:      Humprey Sy <aban@cyber.cyb-live.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request to update Handbook in FTP site

Greetings!

I am really impressed with the progress of The FreeBSD Handbook!!!
I have browsed through your work in your WWW server, and there were
plenty of items which have been substantially added since I last
saw it early this year.

It is with this that I would like to request you to put the latest
version of your handbook in your FTP site. I've downloaded the
October version, but noticed there were parts missing, which weren't
in the November edition (as placed in your WWW server.) Kindly
inform me of further developments.....

Thanks!

Humprey