Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:57:58 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: two-sided output with Jade

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 08:44:06PM -0700, Murray Stokely wrote:
>   The bug is in JadeTeX.  Version 2.18 and 2.20 will produce correct
> output (in this respect, there are other bugs that 3.x fixes) but
> versions 3.6, 3.10, and 3.11 (released but not in ports tree) have

FYI,

  I've posted a patch against 3.11 to the sourceforge JadeTeX site
that fixes this bug.  This patched version of 3.11 is the only way I
know to use roman numerals for frontmatter, arabic numbers for the
rest, and recto/verso pages to work properly.

  Of course, now I'm running into a TeX capacities exceeded error
again but thats another issue. ;/,

      - Murray