Date:      Sun, 5 Apr 1998 19:56:47 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        dswartz@druber.com (Dan Swartzendruber), dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, dg@root.com, dag-erli@ifi.uio.no, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: swap-leak in 2.2.5 ?

> Hopefully someone will beat me to this; I'm not terribly motivated
> to get that deep into AWT without some guarantee of a commercially
> usable JVM on FreeBSD.

FWIW, the existing JDK is 95% as stable as the JDK on Solaris.  We have
some select bugs that appear to be there at times, but it only shows up
on select applications.

If it makes you feel any better, I do most of my commercial Java
development using FreeBSD's JDK, although due to client needs we are
deploying on WNT. :(

Nate