Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:44:37 +0530
From:      "Surya" <krishnaseo3@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Website optimization

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

Advertising in online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly
effective ways of promoting a business.

I was going through your website and I see website is very niche. However it
is not ranking anywhere, for your industry keywords.  I see your competitors
are ranking very well due to right SEO strategy and you are losing business
because of low visibility on Internet.

Would you like to be listed at the top of every major search engine such as
Google, Yahoo! & Bing for multiple search phrases (keywords) relevant to
your products / services?

Our Steps and the Activities to Rank You 1st Page on Google!

1. Keywords Research

2. Competition Analysis

3. Optimized Content Creation

4. Keywords Optimization

5. Back Link Creation/Link Building

6. Submission to Search Engines and Directories

We are a team of 80+ professionals which includes 50 full time SEO experts.
We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.

Contact us for the best quote for your website & we'll place your website on
1st page Google ranking for targeted keywords.

Kind Regards,

Surya,

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are
in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you
find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line
and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAl9sJna2NRDmCBv10wIe1nCgAAAEAAAAAV9M51mHy5AlLtK/67f1bABAAAAAA==>