Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:22:03 -0400
From:      Joe Mays <jfmays@launchpad.win.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netapps

Does anyone know of an oem source for scsi drives for use in Netapps Filers?
Network Appliance charges obscene amounts for what are really just seagate
barracudas with proprietary connecters in a removable cartridge. I have heard
that some other suppliers are manufacturing drives for use in the netapps and
selling them cheaper, but I can't find them.

Joe Mays